Long time didn't write anything. It's like a lot of things you want to tell but nature doesn't want you to write. Last week was an extraordinary week. After spending 2 days of fun with D in order to celebrate our happy day. Oh I don't know what to say other than I love him so much.
This is a little picture of our togetherness...
 |
| Dinner at Shihlin Taiwan Snack Street, TSM. He grant my wishes to dine here. Tysm dear! |
 |
| Saturday noon. Swim time yay. |
 |
| He fulfilled his promise to cut his hair. More fresh. I love it. |
Now entering the final week and holidays will be here soon. I'm very happy. I want to go home as soon as possible. Yaiy! Hopefuly I can through this final week with well and get high score. Amin.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar