Minggu, 19 Januari 2014

My First post on 2014

hola happy people! it's been a looooong time didn't writing anything in this blog. many exciting and enjoyable moments missed to tell. ranging from months ago, on December 25, I returned to Jakarta with my  bestfriend, vanni. so I had to undergo a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend. huhu.

2 days after my arrival in Jakarta, I went to Jogja to the holidays and celebrate new year there with my jhs friends. it was a pleasant trip and unfortgettable moment. happy new year 2014 anyway :D

when I was in Jogja I got a call to intern at a public relations consulting firm in south Jakarta. it's good company, could be my place to learn a lot about public relations. so I'm going to internship there for a little over 2 months until the end of February.

something that makes me sad is I can't attend my boyfriend's birthday on 28 January later and still have to be more patient to meet him. but there is something being prepared for his birthday yaiy. I have also sent a gift before his birthday. a shoes, because of his old shoes already broken.

hyuh finally I can write again. and wait for my next post about my holiday and any interesting, fun and of course delicious moment. Xoxo.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar