"Do you know what it's like to love someone so much, that you can't see yourself without picturing him?Or what it's like to touch someone, and feel like you've come home? What we had wasn't about being with someone just to show off what you've got or the way it was for other kids our age. We were, well, meant to be together. Some people spend their whole lives looking for that one person. I was lucky enough to have him all along. Enough."Finally, awaited day arrived. November 29th, 2013 our 2nd Anniversary with my D. Very pleased. We passed a lot of stories, sad, happy, anger and affection. But behind all of that I am happy to be given the opportunity to be with him for the past 2 years.
From far away we've planned a lot of things ranging from to Bali for a holiday, but unfortunately we could not realize because one way or another. So we celebrate the things we used to do when the celebration of our 29th every month like go to some cool places and had dinner but still feel something special.
Yesterday I was expecting a cake and white roses from you but I understand his financial situation is currently bad but he still bought me a headset and mouse pads. I also do not to be outdone with bought him a portable headset and he absurdly happy. So happy when you give something to someone and he loved it. He always so.
Happy 2 years anniversary, D. I love you so…

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar