Heya happy people! Long time no writing and blogging.
Today I try to get through my day without a plan. I provide an opportunity for world to decide which way should I go through today. When i wake up this morning I did not feel anything. Usual. Quiet. And as always remember you.
I would not miss this holiday without doing anything then I decided to clean my room which dusty. Then I felt the happiness of its own when finished and looked around my room clean and comfortable to live in.
I passed my lunch because I was waiting for my boyfriend to come and bring me a food. Late afternoon he came with a surprise. My luck is good today. He brought me "Panas spesial Mcd". I welcoming him with a cheerful smile and immediately kissed her cheek.
And now I am at Vedit. Meet new people. (so far I only know Ferdi hahaha). Interacting with new people. Gain new knowledge.
This is my first class to learn design. Hopefully, I could design after following these class. Amin.
Happiness is that simple. It could come from anything, anywhere, anytime, anyone.
See ya.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar