hey another hard night to sleep. just remember someone tell me that im late night person ha-ha!
so what is a good to write about this time? hmm nothing
here i'm with a feeling of uncertainty.
today, 2 days again my departure to Makassar. I actually really did not want to leave this city. indeed. but I have to. I still have a responsibility that I have to live. yea responsibility. I believe in myself that I could live it all. go girl!
how about my monday? argh so shocking and unremarkable. Today I was faced with a very sickening situation. I met in conditions and should talk with strangers (probably) who admits if he likes me and enforce his wishes. (wohoo I do not have to say what is that here).
I wondered why this always happen to me? why do I always confronted with the wrong people? or this is name of life lesson? or whether the God here demonstrates to me how cruel life at this time?
argh this very painful condition. im so sick. until I thought to change my flight schedule on Thursday for another day. but it's impossible. oh God what's your plan on me?
see! here I am who dont care about capital letters, full stops and commas. unbelievble.
i think something has ruined me into pieces.
am i depressed? oh its time to earphones in. volume up. and dance. let me ignore the world for a while.
just considering the quotes that I saw earlier on social media "Dear God, if today i lose my hope, please remaind me that your plans are better than my dream...
good night!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar