Hi. I'm in a period where less productive in writing. In
fact a lot of what I want to post but maybe too many things in my head so hard
for me to tell you one by one. Too busy to undergo routine. Get up early, get
to work with the commuter line, working from 7 to 1, then go home again,
waiting for KRL are sometimes crowded and congested.
But the fun on February 3 after my return from Makassar, I
got my first salary from my internship with a bonus in the first month. I am
very happy. Feel I can make my own money and I split my first salary to my
grandfather. Yaiy.
Sadly, I was bored today, either because the mind of college or miss someone there. huft that I could do was pray and stay calm. I
hope I can live my day to day internship with the spirit.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar