Minggu, 06 Oktober 2013

Sunday Meal

Hello happy people! How's your sunday?

Kenapa hari ini disebut minggu makan? Because today I always feel hungry and want to eat constantly.

This morning started with breakfast at De Luna Terrace while waiting for Makassar Sea Screen Forum 2013 event. On  this sunny morning I chose the Spaghetti Carbonara. Wohooo my favorite pasta.

2 hours later, my lunch hour then i feel hungry again and eat fried chicken with rice. wala! my tummy so full. And now at 7 pm I was hungry again then my brain are arguing what's good for dinner.

Hahahahahaha i dont know whats wrong with me. Mungkin karna makassar lagi mendung mendung hujan mengundang lapar kali ya. Alesan -_- Keadaan ini juga datang disaat uang jajan yang menipis. 

Oh i want friday come very soon. Because my grandpa buy me a tickets to come home. Thanks God. You give me time to refreshing my body and soul from boredom that I feel right now.

Owkey. Wish you had great monday tomorrow, happy people. Muacxt.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar