Senin, 14 Oktober 2013

On Period : Day 1

Hari ini saya harus berbesar hati karena saya harus merelakan puasa arafah hari kedua saya batal di 1 jam terakhir menjelang adzan maghrib. Yeah because I'm on my period. So sad. Dan yang lebih sedihnya lagi saya tidak bsa menjalankan sholat ied besok. :(

Yesterday I had a great time with my junior high school best friends. Sani, Sarah, Fury and her boyfriend. Kita pergi ke Cafe Dermaga di Pantai Mutiara, Jakarta Utara dan dianjutkan ke Fat bubble di Pantai Indah Kapuk. Menyenangkan pasti, karena sudah lama saya tidak bertemu mereka. Will update our moment photos soon because i have trouble to transfer my file.

Anyway, I decided to skip my class about 3 days ahead after the day off tomorrow. And ill be back to Makassar on Sunday. Hopefully, i could enjoy my day as long as i am here. Amin.

Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya Idul Adha to all muslims around the world. :)))
See ya on the next post, happy people. Xo.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar