Sabtu, 06 Juli 2013

Just to be with You

Sometimes, I just feel kind of lost. I feel like everyone around me is going somewhere. Doing something, And always with someone. Sometimes, I feel kind of alone. I kind of wish I had someone. You know? I mean I'm not going to just latch on to the next boy I meet, I'm not desprate. I just kind of would mind having someone to sit with on the rocks by the river. To share a warm drink with in a coffee shop. To sit in the car and listen to the music with. To dress up and go out with. Just to be with.


I really have a fantastic life, and I enjoy it thoroughly. But I still think it would be nice to have someone to enjoy it with me.

And finally, I found You...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar