Selasa, 09 Juli 2013

Bad Feelings

Yesterday,  I just left the title of this post with nothing. I would post something that I wrote previously on my phone, but I have to accept the fact if my phone broken again and if in service certainly all data will be lost. GAHHHH!!!!!

This is not the first time my phone broken (udah sering cooy padalah umur nya baru 6 bulan) and now I've given up to use that stupid phone again.
Ya Tuhan.. Cobaan banget! mau ganti hp tapi lagi bokek, dompet bener-bener kosong, atm sisa 50ribu dan pasti ga bisa di tarik (weeeey udah shell, curhat nya jangan keterusan gitu. phffft)

Ouhokeeey let's talk about everything.

Lately, I have bad feeling in bad situation too. And it's all about you. Yeah, It's YOU! I had to make choices. I hope there is some hope for us to stay together, dear :(
And I hope this feeling quickly goes away and never came back. Amin.

Eniwey, dari awal mulai ngeblog pengen banget share tentang pengalaman kuliner tapi masih bingung mau mulai dari mana dan mau share dari sisi apa nya huhu. Semoga cepat dapet pencerahan ya, hap!

Udah ah segitu aja kali ya. See ya & Stay awesome, happy people!

Eh besok hari pertama puasa. Ihiiiiy! Seru pasti ya. And I hope you all get through fasting with well ;)

(Oia kalo ada yang salah dari grammar english gw ini, tolong jangan diketawain ya guys  (T_T), karna masih belajar. Kalo bisa dibantu diperbaiki.  Trims ^^,)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar