Hey yo yo yo What's Up, Happy People!!! *ala-ala Yosi host X-Games Net TV * hahaha,
Akhirnya hari ini datang juga. Bisa ketemuan sama temen-temen SMA lagi setelah sekian lama ga ketemu. Hihihi. Seneng banget rasanya bisa temu kangen sama mereka. Ada Feby (+pascal), Bila (+Iman) (curang ya pada bawa pacar), Dwi, Dina, Dita, Vanya, Efye, Yor, Kristo dan Felix.
We have many fun and full of laughter. Thanks for your times guys. I hope this event could happen again before I go back to Makassar.
I Love You All :*
 |
| Steambot Set By Platinum |
 |
| Beef Katsu By Platinum |
 |
| Yea she is our birthday girl. Happy Birthday Tika Cantik. Wish u all the best. We Loves You. Muachxt. |
 |
| Semoga suka sama sepatu yang zxcv kasih ya. Kish! |
 |
| Efye! (^^V) |
 |
| Felix Ganteng :* |
 |
| Gatau kenapa foto ini lucu banget! Hahahaha |
 |
(-_-)
|
 |
| Kiri ke Kanan. Pascal - Vanya - Dita. Pascal ini pacar nya Feby. Langsung didatangkan dari Belanda khusus untuk acara hari ini. LOL! |
 |
| Here We Are ! :D |
 |
| Akhirnya zxcv foto bareng juga. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. |
Ya itulah potret kebersamaan kami tadi. Semoga bisa terulang lagi. Maaf ya gw ga bisa upload semua foto narsis kalian di blog gw ini. Hahahaha. Hubungin aja yang mau foto nya, 1 foto 5 ribu ya sist.... XD
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ― William Shakespeare
Photos by Shella.
That night was pretty fun by the way. I love these moments and the photos. I love you guys! Thanks for doubles my joys and divides my sorrows. And thanks for this awesome post. Hug you, my Ceya ❤
BalasHapus