Goodbye My Lover...
Don't know where to begin. I don't thought this 19 months is to be very tough. If I may be honest I tired to keep on be patient and think positive. I guess yesterday fights is over and you will be changed for the better, but apparently not.
Im tired of trying to hold my tears fall. I tired to hold this sense of missed. Im really tired, dear. I love you so much, but I begin to doubt your affection to me now, with the way you indifferent and there is no effort to make me happy. Always indifferent. Just send me a message and not trying to contact me.
Today, I decide to give up. The tears finally fall. I was very disappointed and hurt.
Go. Find someone who patient, understand, and could loving you more than me.
Sincerely, Me. Someone who really loves you...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar