Another Chance For Our Love
"Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs - but move on."
- Paulo Coelho
Once a decision that I took 3 days ago. I feel lost and worst. Until I found that qoute from one of my favorite photographers which very talented. Alodita's blog.
"Jangan menyerah. Ketika hati kamu lelah, berjalan dengan kaki mu - tapi berjalan terus."
I feel those words motivated me to stay strong and accept of all which happens. Until 2 days ago, GOD brought us together in a conversation by phone.
He right out and say "Do not give up, just let it flow..." I just quiet and cried. Feels so sad. I feel this relationship can't be sustained anymore but on the other hand I still love him and feel unable to through the day without him.
After a debate in my mind. Finally, I tried to give in and try again. GOD hear my prayer. This might be one of the answers from GOD that we still have a chance. There is another chance for our love. For US to loving and caring each other.
Why do I try again? Because I still love him. That's all. No matter how severe the problem is going to happen later. I will keep on praying the best for us.
After all, I always love the moments when we where chatting after a fight. He's so sweet and very affectionate.
I hope we will be fine like this forever. And no more fight.
I love you, dear...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar